- Camera overview 360 °
RayBerry™ C1 GPS – Compact and solid, with a GPS-receiver
Reliable and powerful RayBerry™ C1 GPS – a model with a GPS receiver that shoots video in Full-HD resolution.
Its aperture optics was developed for optimal image sharpness and accurate colors. With 150 degrees viewing angle you can capture more peripheral details without distortion.
G-sensor will trigger emergency recording when there is a sharp acceleration or impact.
GPS receiver gets information about speed, position and direction of movement of your car, and RayBerry C1 GPS stores this valuable information as potential evidence.
With 360 degrees mount you can instantly rotate the camera without need to remove the cradle.
Wide Viewing Angle
- The viewing angle of 150 degrees makes it possible to capture all peripheral parts without distortion.
- Automatic recording after an emergency collision or impact on the body of the car. The video file will be protected from overwriting in a separate folder on the memory card. Customizable levels of sensitivity will allow you to adapt the operation of the G-sensor to the features of using the camera.
- Leave the camera in the car in parking mode when you need to leave it unattended for a while. In your absence, triggering the G-sensor will “wake” the camera and it will record and save from overwriting the events occurring in its field of vision.
- Turn on the Motion Detection function in your camera, if you want to record only significant events occurring in front of your car – it will save space on the memory card, it will record as much potentially important information and reduce power consumption.
- Chipset NTK96220
- Sensor 5B3
- Screen Size |Resolution 2.0″ | 960*240
- Lens Type 4G
- Field of View 150°
- Lens Aperture 2
- G-sensor YES
- WIFI/Mobile APP NO
- USB YES
- HDMI YES
- Microphone YES
- Speaker YES
- Micro SD Card Support 64G, Class 6 or above
- Cradle Revolving Angle 360° via mount
- Battery Size 320mAh
- Battery Type Explosion Proof Polymer 3C Battery
- Recording Resolution Full HD 1080@25FPS
- Video Format Motion JPEG
- Frame Ratio 16:9
- Image Format JPEG
- Image Resolution 12M
- Working Temperature -10 degree~60 degree
- Working Humidity 10%~80%
- Working Time 30mins continuous record
- Battery Temperature Resistant to high temperature 85 degree
- Lens Temperature Resistant to high temperature 85 degree, non-atomized
- Color Iron Gray
- Dimensions 62*66*32mm
- Weight 126g
- Weight including accessories 470g
- Package 20 pcs/Carton
- Carton Dimension 41.8*31.5*27cm
- EAN Code 6941428140272
1) Our limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser of the product.
2) The guarantee is valid and is subject to execution only in those countries and regions where the product is officially sold.
3) The limited warranty period is 12 months from the date of purchase in retail. As a confirmation of the fact of purchase it is necessary to present a receipt. Depending on your country of purchase, your rights could be different. We confirm those rights are not affected by this Warranty.
4) Warranty period for the battery is 3 months from the date of purchase.
5) The defective product must be delivered to the reseller’s store or our authorized dealer together with the warranty card and the receipt (proof of purchase).
6) Replaced defective product components will not be returned to the buyer, upon return of the repaired product.
7) Our limited warranty does not cover:
- a malfunction resulting from the use of the product in a manner other than that described in the user’s manual;
- in the event that the serial number is deleted, corrected or corrupted;
- a product that has failed as a result of a violation of the operating conditions;
- a product that failed due to force majeure (natural phenomena, natural disasters, vehicle road accidents, etc.).
- the warranty does not cover accessories (bracket, charger, etc.).
8) Our limited warranty does not cover faults resulting from an operation not with original components or service accessories.
9) The manufacturer reserves the right to contribute to the design, configuration and software not described in this manual and not reducing the consumer qualities of the product.
11) The production date is encrypted in the serial number of the product indicated on the product packaging and on the product itself. The first 6 digits of the serial number indicate: YY-year, MM-month, DD-day. (For example, the code 170119 corresponds to January 19, 2017).