- Camera overview 360 °
RayBerry™ D4 GPS – State of the art Super HD Dash Cam with built-in GPS-sensor and Speed Camera Warnings
RayBerry ™ D4 GPS – Designed using the best equipment for unbeatable performance, superior image quality and additional security features.
Equipped with a built-in GPS-sensor, the RayBerry D4 GPS collects information about the location, speed and acceleration of the car, warning of exceeding the permissible speed and the speed cameras installed on the road.
RayBerry D4 GPS uses the best-in-class high-performance 4 megapixel image sensor with high sensitivity in low light, high dynamic range (HDR) and EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization) for high-definition image capture and high frame rate video.
High-quality optics with an infrared filter ensure accurate image color transmission and high sharpness.
An unprecedented set of useful features makes the RayBerry D4 GPS the best car camera for an uncompromising user, it’s your reliable and powerful assistant on the go.
Expert solution for your safe driving
- Ambarella A7 + OV4689
- Super HD 1296p @ 30 | Full HD 1080p @ 45
High Quality Aperture Optics
- 7-element glass lens with high light transmission
- Resistant to high temperatures up to 85° Celsius
- No deformation, no atomization, no vague
Speed Camera Warnings
- Observe speed limits and avoid penalties due to timely notification of speed cameras and speed limits on the road section.
HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- The new generation HDR uses neural-like adaptation technologies, which allows our cameras to capture any scene of the surrounding world. This is critically important when shooting road video, characterized by a wide range and rapid change in the lighting of dynamic scenes.
- Leave the camera in the car in parking mode when you need to leave it unattended for a while. In your absence, triggering the G-sensor will “wake” the camera and it will record and save from overwriting the events occurring in its field of vision.
- Turn on the Motion Detection function in your camera, if you want to record only significant events occurring in front of your car – it will save space on the memory card, it will record as much potentially important information and reduce power consumption.
- Chipset Ambarella A7
- Sensor OV4689
- Screen 3.0″ | 960*240
- Lens Type Full 6G +1iR
- Field of View 170°
- Lens Aperture 2
- G-sensor YES
- WIFI/Mobile APP NO
- USB YES
- HDMI YES
- Microphone YES
- Speaker YES
- ADAS Features LAWS, FCWS
- Micro SD Card Support 64G, Class 6 or above
- Cradle Revolving Angle 360° via mount
- Battery Capacity 250mAh
- Battery Type Explosion Proof Polymer 3C Battery
- Recording Resolution Super HD 1296p@30FPS
- Video Format H.264
- Frame Ratio 16:9
- Image Format JPEG
- Image Resolution 16M
- Working Temperature -10 degree~60 degree
- Working Humidity 10%~80%
- Working Hours 20mins continuous record
- Battery Temperature Resistant to high temperature 85 degree
- Lens Temperature Resistant to high temperature 85 degree, non-atomized
- Color Iron Gray
- Dimensions 89*52*30mm
- Net Device Weight 90g
- Weight including accessories 450g
- Package 20 pcs/Carton
- Carton Dimension 41.8*31.5*27cm
- EAN Code 6941428140326
1) Our limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser of the product.
2) The guarantee is valid and is subject to execution only in those countries and regions where the product is officially sold.
3) The limited warranty period is 12 months from the date of purchase in retail. As a confirmation of the fact of purchase it is necessary to present a receipt. Depending on your country of purchase, your rights could be different. We confirm those rights are not affected by this Warranty.
4) Warranty period for the battery is 3 months from the date of purchase.
5) The defective product must be delivered to the reseller’s store or our authorized dealer together with the warranty card and the receipt (proof of purchase).
6) Replaced defective product components will not be returned to the buyer, upon return of the repaired product.
7) Our limited warranty does not cover:
- a malfunction resulting from the use of the product in a manner other than that described in the user’s manual;
- in the event that the serial number is deleted, corrected or corrupted;
- a product that has failed as a result of a violation of the operating conditions;
- a product that failed due to force majeure (natural phenomena, natural disasters, vehicle road accidents, etc.).
- the warranty does not cover accessories (bracket, charger, etc.).
8) Our limited warranty does not cover faults resulting from an operation not with original components or service accessories.
9) The manufacturer reserves the right to contribute to the design, configuration and software not described in this manual and not reducing the consumer qualities of the product.
11) The production date is encrypted in the serial number of the product indicated on the product packaging and on the product itself. The first 6 digits of the serial number indicate: YY-year, MM-month, DD-day. (For example, the code 170119 corresponds to January 19, 2017).