- Camera overview 360 °
RayBerry™ E2 – Your perfect road assistant
Equipped with the best set of hardware, RayBerry™ E2 captures the fastest-moving objects (i.e. plate numbers and faces) without motion blur, even at night.
It has a 360 degree mount and a full 1080p HD video resolution which allows a wider field of view, while one of the highest quality engines ensures all details are reproduced without barrel distortion artifacts even in the peripheral of the scenes.
G-sensor will trigger emergency recording when there is a sharp acceleration or impact. The highest quality optics with IR filter ensures precise image colors and sharpness.
RayBerry™ E2 is a trusted top performer when it comes to your safety and protection on a road.
The newest automotive video chipset Ambarella A12
- Quad HD 1440p 4MP@30fps
- Full HD 1080p@60fps
- 7-element glass lens with high light transmission
- Resistant to high temperatures up to 85° Celsius
- No deformation, no atomization, no vague
Capture Full HD video at 60 fps
- RayBerry ™ E1 is equipped with the best hardware and software, it can record fast moving objects without blurring the image at a rate of 60 frames per second, even at night.
HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- The new generation HDR uses neural-like adaptation technologies, which allows our cameras to capture any scene of the surrounding world. This is critically important when shooting road video, characterized by a wide range and rapid change in the lighting of dynamic scenes.
- Leave the camera in the car in parking mode when you need to leave it unattended for a while. In your absence, triggering the G-sensor will “wake” the camera and it will record and save from overwriting the events occurring in its field of vision.
- Turn on the Motion Detection function in your camera, if you want to record only significant events occurring in front of your car – it will save space on the memory card, it will record as much potentially important information and reduce power consumption.
- Chipset Ambarella A12
- Sensor OV4689
- Screen 2.7″ | 960*240
- Lens Type 7G
- Field of View 170°
- Lens Aperture 1,8
- G-sensor YES
- WIFI/Mobile APP NO
- USB YES
- HDMI YES
- Microphone YES
- Speaker YES
- Micro SD Card Support 128G, Class 10 or above
- Cradle Revolving Angle 360° via mount
- Battery Capacity 420mAh
- Battery Type Explosion Proof Polymer 3C Battery
- Recording Resolution Quad HD 2K 1440p@30FPS|Full HD 1080@60 HDR
- Video Format H.264
- Frame Ratio 16:9
- Image Format JPEG
- Image Resolution 16M
- Working Temperature -10 degree~60 degree
- Working Humidity 10%~80%
- Working Hours 30mins continuous record
- Battery Temperature Resistant to high temperature 85 degree
- Lens Temperature Resistant to high temperature 85 degree, non-atomized
- Color Iron Gray
- Dimensions 89*52*33mm
- Net Device Weight 83g
- Weight including accessories 410g
- Package 20 pcs/Carton
- Carton Dimension 41.8*31.5*27cm
- EAN Code 6941428140265
1) Our limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser of the product.
2) The guarantee is valid and is subject to execution only in those countries and regions where the product is officially sold.
3) The limited warranty period is 12 months from the date of purchase in retail. As a confirmation of the fact of purchase it is necessary to present a receipt. Depending on your country of purchase, your rights could be different. We confirm those rights are not affected by this Warranty.
4) Warranty period for the battery is 3 months from the date of purchase.
5) The defective product must be delivered to the reseller’s store or our authorized dealer together with the warranty card and the receipt (proof of purchase).
6) Replaced defective product components will not be returned to the buyer, upon return of the repaired product.
7) Our limited warranty does not cover:
- a malfunction resulting from the use of the product in a manner other than that described in the user’s manual;
- in the event that the serial number is deleted, corrected or corrupted;
- a product that has failed as a result of a violation of the operating conditions;
- a product that failed due to force majeure (natural phenomena, natural disasters, vehicle road accidents, etc.).
- the warranty does not cover accessories (bracket, charger, etc.).
8) Our limited warranty does not cover faults resulting from an operation not with original components or service accessories.
9) The manufacturer reserves the right to contribute to the design, configuration and software not described in this manual and not reducing the consumer qualities of the product.
11) The production date is encrypted in the serial number of the product indicated on the product packaging and on the product itself. The first 6 digits of the serial number indicate: YY-year, MM-month, DD-day. (For example, the code 170119 corresponds to January 19, 2017).