1) Our limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser of the product.
2) The guarantee is valid and is subject to execution only in those countries and regions where the product is officially sold.
3) The limited warranty period is 12 months from the date of purchase in retail. As a confirmation of the fact of purchase it is necessary to present a receipt. Depending on your country of purchase, your rights could be different. We confirm those rights are not affected by this Warranty.
4) Warranty period for the battery is 3 months from the date of purchase.
5) The defective product must be delivered to the reseller’s store or our authorized dealer together with the warranty card and the receipt (proof of purchase).
6) Replaced defective product components will not be returned to the buyer, upon return of the repaired product.
7) Our limited warranty does not cover:
- a malfunction resulting from the use of the product in a manner other than that described in the user’s manual;
- in the event that the serial number is deleted, corrected or corrupted;
- a product that has failed as a result of a violation of the operating conditions;
- a product that failed due to force majeure (natural phenomena, natural disasters, vehicle road accidents, etc.).
- the warranty does not cover accessories (bracket, charger, etc.).
8) Our limited warranty does not cover faults resulting from an operation not with original components or service accessories.
9) The manufacturer reserves the right to contribute to the design, configuration and software not described in this manual and not reducing the consumer qualities of the product.
11) The production date is encrypted in the serial number of the product indicated on the product packaging and on the product itself. The first 6 digits of the serial number indicate: YY-year, MM-month, DD-day. (For example, the code 170119 corresponds to January 19, 2017).